RSS

Welcome to my Blog
Hope you enjoy reading.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #6


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton

Expected Publication: July 8th 2013 by Flux





I can’t weep. I can’t fear. I’ve grown talented at pretending.

Elizabeth Caldwell doesn’t feel emotions . . . she sees them. Longing, Shame, and Courage materialize around her classmates. Fury and Resentment appear in her dysfunctional home. They’ve all given up on Elizabeth because she doesn’t succumb to their touch. All, that is, save one—Fear. He’s intrigued by her, as desperate to understand the accident that changed Elizabeth’s life as she is herself.

Elizabeth and Fear both sense that the key to her past is hidden in the dream paintings she hides in the family barn. But a shadowy menace has begun to stalk her, and try as she might, Elizabeth can barely avoid the brutality of her life long enough to uncover the truth about herself. When it matters most, will she be able to rely on Fear to save her?



Leave me a comment below of your Waiting on Wednesday and I'll make sure to check it out :)

10 comments:

Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts said... Best Blogger Tips

The cover looks super cool, especially the dress being made from flowers. I'll be sure to check it out :3

Here's my WoW Pick! :)

~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

Seirra Poirier said... Best Blogger Tips

This looks like an incredibly intriguing book & I really like the cover! Above all it looks interesting and creepy, just added it to my TBR :)
Awesome choice!

My WoW!
-Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

Eva @ All Books Considered said... Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous cover! I hadn't heard about this book before but it sounds good!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW

Eva @ All Books Considered

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

This is actually my choice for next week! I got it from NetGalley a long time ago, but I haven't read it yet. That means I'm still waiting on this book! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen some buzz about this one. I'm planning on reading it. Thanks for stopping by my WOW for Across a Star-Swept Sea!

Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

The Brunette Librarian said... Best Blogger Tips

When I'm looking at the cover, which is quite pretty, I can't get over her lack of arms!

Waiting on Wednesday @ the Brunette Librarian’s Blog

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Great choice! I got this on NetGalley but haven't gotten to it yet. But I can't wait to read it!

Thanks for visiting my WOW!

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

The Readdicts said... Best Blogger Tips

Whoa that cover is creepily beautiful! great pick! thanks for stopping by our blog :)

Janhvi @ The Readdicts

JezzebellJC said... Best Blogger Tips

What a great pick! I just got this one from Netgalley a couple of weeks ago and plan on starting it soon :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

Jackie said... Best Blogger Tips

@Jaclyn Canada

Thanks, let me know if you post a review on it in the future. :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment below:D